Just Peachy Photography

Welcome to the Just Peachy Photography blog. You can see some favorites from recent sessions, promotions/specials and get the latest news! Be sure to leave a comment and show you stopped by!
Just Peachy specializes in maternity, newborns, babies, toddlers, children, families, small events, couple/engagement, and pets! Ask for other requests or more information!

You can also request baby announcements, Christmas cards framed photos, wall canvas art and much more! Just ask for a full list of products and we'll email it to you! All other information can be found on our website at www.justpeachyphotog.com.

If you have any questions, please email me at Erika@justpeachyphotog.com!




Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Just Peachy's Newsletter Sign Up!

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Specials-Dec 1st through Dec. 20th

The holidays are approaching and I know many people have already booked a session for their holiday pictures! I have many options of Holiday cards available and a few time slots open until the holiday season is over. Please make sure you contact me soon if you are interested in booking a session in December.

I come to your house and take all of the pictures there so that you don't have to go anywhere or wait in any lines. You pick the time that is convenient for you! Session fees are only $75 this year and include a 1-2 hour session, 30-40 edited proofs and my time and travel.

Since it IS the holidays and I'm in a giving mood, I'm offering 10 FREE holiday cards (4x8) size and a $10 off coupon for your next session's print order to anyone who books a session for December between the 1st and 20th. Time is running out!

I promise to post more of my current photo sessions soon! The holidays are just so busy that I got behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog