Just Peachy Photography

Welcome to the Just Peachy Photography blog. You can see some favorites from recent sessions, promotions/specials and get the latest news! Be sure to leave a comment and show you stopped by!
Just Peachy specializes in maternity, newborns, babies, toddlers, children, families, small events, couple/engagement, and pets! Ask for other requests or more information!

You can also request baby announcements, Christmas cards framed photos, wall canvas art and much more! Just ask for a full list of products and we'll email it to you! All other information can be found on our website at www.justpeachyphotog.com.

If you have any questions, please email me at Erika@justpeachyphotog.com!




Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Just Peachy's Newsletter Sign Up!

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Third Little Boy is Here at Last! February 3rd, 2010

After 40 weeks and 1 day, my little man was born into this world! He is such a peach and so fun to photograph! I'm sure all 3 of my boys will be on my blog a lot this year! I love to capture their fun personalities!

Here are some newborn photos I was able to take a few days after he was born in the hospital. Thank goodness for pain meds! I probably shouldn't have been crawling around on the floor with my camera right after a c-section, but I couldn't photographing this cutie!


Here are some more at a week and a half (about 9-10 days old).  I wish I could have captured more in between (newborns are much easier to photograph the first week when they are super sleepy) but I had to find time to recover.  I was very happy with the following.

Hope you enjoyed my little one!  More to post soon....also some really cute Valentine's Day photos of all 3 of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog